Sunday, 13 December 2009

INADRWIMO 2009

Very late on a final report of INADRWIMO 2009. So this November I wanted to:

In November I want to:
1. Finalise a draft of Almost Forgotten Study. Some if it is written but I changed the orientation of analysis. Recylcing of old writing will happen but I'm targetting for 6000 words max.
2. Turn existing draft of Long Stay Abroad Study into submitable manuscript. Lots of co-authors comments to address.

But then realised that I also had two proposal to write (1 as leader, 1 as contributor)

Both proposals were submitted on time and we're now waiting. So that's one thing.

Item 1 in the list: total failure there: did not touch it.

Item 2: Many comments addressed, most of them really. Did a lot of work on the manuscript. Discovered some late minute statistical detail to be delt with. I'm still hoping that will be submittable before Christmas. Though it has to be said that a lot of this was actually done in December. Ah well.

All in all, November was a well packed month. The coming weeks are going to be very busy... I have to submit my application for the long term contract. For this I have to prepare a big fat application file... for which I have not yat received any instructions ( or an invitation to apply for that matter. They are seemingly late this year... pff). Oh, did I mention that I have to re apply to all the classes I'm teaching?

Seems like the uni admin cannot think of enough forms for us to fill in all year long...

No comments: