Wednesday, 6 August 2008

Any suggestion?

So I have taken to give a help to this country's association of women in science. My main contribution is going to be to help with the website (gasp! hello I'm stepwisegirl and I know nothing abnout the internet apart from a silly blog. Yes this is how big we are...).

As my first task I am trying to update our list of links. There are three main categories included in the link page:

"Current": I don't quite know what that is; there is currently nothing there. The problem is that recently the site has lacked updating.

"General": mostly lists other associations of women in science/science fields. I suspect it's rather incomplete.

"History of women in science". The links here are old and not very attractive.

So I'm looking for suggestions! The geographic base for the links does not matter although I might bias my final selection towards Europe, because we're here.

You can either make them in the comments of email them to me (see side menu for address).Thanks a lot for your help!

No comments: