Monday, 13 April 2009

Bloggers meet up


So maybe you've heard it already, hypoglycemiagirl and I met last week in Stockholm, and had an excellent evening.


Beverages from various parts of Europe we thread on were consumed and we enjoyed the scenery of the Vasa (or "yes humans are really stupid sometimes and that ends up being cool museums". Don't miss it if you're in the area) as well as the old city.

It was sort of weird, to have the digital world become real, and I felt a bit shy... but it was a great experience that I'd definitely repeat should the opportunity arise! It really fueled my motivation for the whole blogging thing. Hey! These people are real and nice in real life too!

And of course I'll join hgg in sending a shout out to unbalanced reaction. Will you blush again? I'll join you!

4 comments:

hgg said...

well akshully, I was just acting. In real real life I'm not nice at all!

stepwise girl said...

Ah well I'll just have to stick to your blogging persona. This is getting confusing.

Wayfarer Scientista said...

yay! wish i could have joined you gals!

EcoGeoFemme said...

Awesome! I LOVE that photo!