Recently, (I have been crazy busy, but nevermind) I have noticed on regular occasions students fiddling under the table.
As in texting under the table. It drives me crazy. Surely, this is as bad as calling and it means their phone is on, which is bad enough.
But they are trying to be discrete and I have not heard any noisy new message boink boink...
I really don't find this acceptable but on the other hand although I'm pretty sure that is what they are doing, I'm not 100% sure... I'm teaching after all and always get only a glimpse...
And how would that look like?? "Hands on the table! There shall be no fiddling on your lap in class"
It would be hilarious, no? Ahem.
Thursday, 26 March 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I would've laughed so hard if a prof had said "Hands on the table! There shall be no fiddling on your lap in class." In fact, I just did :-)
Post a Comment