Pchht! not much happening here these days. Not that I haven't intended too.
So random news to get me back in the swing of this thing.
-I have been using the film camera a bit. Almost finished a roll of black and white and finished the roll of slides that had been in it for, like, 5 years. It's exciting. I look forward developping that b&w roll.
I also have a new (old) phone that has a camera! I wonder if I'll use it for anything worth mentionning... But for now I'm mostly playing Fotoquest fishing in the train.
-in the coming year I'm going to (finally) have a bunch of master students. Two of them of shown great motivation and I really look forward interacting with them.
-I've given in my application to turn my contract into a permanent one. It's not obvious it will succeed this year. In the coming weeks, I want to put a big push on two manuscripts that should have been submitted already... I'm hoping to have a few more things to show by the time of the interview
-Bread making has become more or less regular in the house. Perfected the technique, and tested several recipes. Now I have to learn how to make yeast bread.
-Been reading a very exciting book about evolution and feminism. Should blog about it when I'm done.
Mh, this is all a big mix of things unrelated to each other...
I have the impression that over my few weeks of absence in these parts a lot of new bloggers have appeared (or did I not notice before?). Lots of stuff to see here! (but no, on to manuscript!!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment