I'll take any advice on how to make this as useful as possible. Anyone has done that? In Cmap tools, or another software?
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I have done this with #2 pencils and blank paper. I prefer it that way. I can feel what is happening. Then when I reorder the arrows it gets really messy, which is fine. If it's impossible to use, I get out the ol' scissors.
Why yes, stepwise girl, I do drive a stick shift; why do you ask?
AH yes, I do the messy drawings too, but I want find a way to share this with other people, including students and colleagues. I think this soft allows to have several people working on one. And you can include links to webpages or documents. So, although I am a big fan of pencil and paper, I thought goign digital had advantages in some circumstances.
And what else than a stick shift would you want to use, really? ;)
2 comments:
I have done this with #2 pencils and blank paper. I prefer it that way. I can feel what is happening. Then when I reorder the arrows it gets really messy, which is fine. If it's impossible to use, I get out the ol' scissors.
Why yes, stepwise girl, I do drive a stick shift; why do you ask?
AH yes, I do the messy drawings too, but I want find a way to share this with other people, including students and colleagues. I think this soft allows to have several people working on one. And you can include links to webpages or documents. So, although I am a big fan of pencil and paper, I thought goign digital had advantages in some circumstances.
And what else than a stick shift would you want to use, really? ;)
Post a Comment