skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Candidate Models
Sunday, 7 March 2010
2 years
And this blog is been surviving 2 years until today! What will happen next?
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
stepwise girl
I tend to prefer forward selection but some backward elimination can be necessary sometimes... stepwisegirl at gmail
View my complete profile
But I'm a sloth, really.
Blog Archive
▼
2010
(14)
►
November
(1)
►
September
(3)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(2)
▼
March
(5)
Hello I'm stepwise girl and I'm a nerd
2 years
Extracuricular activities
Thursday is always too long
The doodle curse
►
February
(1)
►
January
(1)
►
2009
(56)
►
December
(3)
►
November
(2)
►
October
(7)
►
September
(2)
►
August
(6)
►
July
(3)
►
June
(8)
►
May
(7)
►
April
(2)
►
March
(4)
►
February
(7)
►
January
(5)
►
2008
(99)
►
December
(4)
►
November
(8)
►
October
(8)
►
September
(8)
►
August
(7)
►
July
(7)
►
June
(14)
►
May
(13)
►
April
(18)
►
March
(12)
Currently reading
I wish I'd made you angry earlier by Max Perutz
Labels
blogging
(4)
books
(4)
building the team
(2)
candidate models
(7)
conference
(1)
cooking
(13)
daily life in work
(23)
doing science
(12)
environment
(1)
INADRWIMO 2009
(3)
INADWRIMO
(3)
learning the job
(36)
meme
(3)
mood
(11)
music
(2)
photography
(1)
random
(38)
scientiae carnival
(2)
students
(13)
supervising
(2)
teaching
(9)
The Long Stay
(14)
time management
(6)
weekend
(17)
whining
(8)
women
(3)
women in science
(8)
Blogs I read
A Lady Scientist
Curiosity killed the cat
Dr. Mom
Female Science Professor
hypoglycemiagirl
it's probably me
Janus Professor
Journeys of an academic
Science Women
See Jane Compute
The Happy Scientist
Thus spake Zuska
VWXYNot?
Wayfarer Scientista
What the hell is wrong with you?
No comments:
Post a Comment