Surely you have all someday been victim of the doodle curse.
You know: somebody circulates a doodle, you fill it in, but people take some much time to answer that by the time a date is picked your schedule has changed. Or someone else's shcedule has changed and it gets decided to start over.
Doodle is great apart from the fact that it relies on one of two hypotheses:
1. people react quickly and a appointment is made fast.
2. you keep all those moments free for that one thing.
I filled in two doodle today. One launched by someone who has a record of not following them up. The other... we'll see.
For really important things though I get the impression that people use regular communication means.
Have you been victim of the doodle curse?
Monday, 1 March 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I've never even heard of Doodle!
you can google doodle and you'll see it's an online tool to pick up dates or times that would suit a maximum of the people involved (or anything). But maybe you want to stay away from it.
Post a Comment