Saturday, 8 March 2008

Hi there

Well, that's it... I started a blog....

For many months now I lurked on great blogs (see right for a sample), sometimes left a comment -don't look for them, I signed with my first name, which isn't going to appear here-, very often found them inspiring... and now I have decided to share my thoughts with you. (Anyone out there?)

My thought will probably revolve mostly on these topics:
-my adventures as a young academic - I guess I'm something along the lines of a tenure-track professor although that's not what I'm called here where I am
-as a subset of that, partly, how being a woman is inflecting the trajectory
-I guess there might be some questions related to the environment
-other random stuff in my life...

The page will improve very soon I hope and become a bit more welcoming... and with *real* posts!