... so I might as well catch up on the blog.
It's so frustrating to go to bed really tired and not being able to sleep.
So the week's been quiet around here, but that's because the rest was busy. Had a post-doc project colleague visiting for two days last week, to work on Doomed Study. We've got good ideas but depend on other members of the project for data and, even though they initiated the collaboration, they now stall to share data. But we've more or less figured a way to move on with our stuff without relying too much on them, so that we can test our ideas. They do not depend too much on empirical observations (which are just a bonus really), so maybe all this effort will produce something.
And on thursday evening, we flew out to Husband's place to attend a wedding and spend the weekends with the parents-in-law. It was good but of course exhausting and over-caloric. Greasy food+ bad bed + lack of sleep (still building up that one)= there is a chance I'll be cranky tomorrow.
Ak! I didn't mean to start this blog in order to pour my complaints to the universe! 1am isn't the best time to start on the positive thinking, so I'll try to go meditate this in bed and do better next time.
Monday, 26 May 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment