Dear Students,
It is very delicate of you to include the names of the professors on the title page of your report. It indicates your wish to present a serious, thought-through report.
However, I would very much appreciate that, if you choose to include it, you check the spelling of my name. I know it could be spelled in various ways, but there is only one correct way for me.
You can very easily check it on the University's web page.
Thank you for doing so in the future.
Friday, 9 May 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Hmmmm, maybe I should be glad that my last name really only has one way to be spelled.
Oh wow. That's bad form.
I know! And I wouldn't even notice if tye didn't include it. But if they do I cannot not see if the spelling is wrong!
Tsk!
Post a Comment