Monday, 2 June 2008

Travel and excitement

Amanda's comment on the previous post got me thinking in the way my motivation for a specific trip tends to vary through time. The sharp decrease in motivation is a recurrent feature for me. You'll find me invariably moping around the house on the day before departure, be it for a two-day or two-months trip...


How do you generally feel about travelling?

2 comments:

Amanda said...

I sometimes do the same thing. In fact I'm sort of there right now. In July I travel for Major European Conference. During the spring I was very excited, but now the closer I get I'm getting more and more down about going. But I think this could have more to do with the giant amount of stuff that needs to be done before I leave. Sigh.

stepwise girl said...

There's that too, all the things you must do before leaving.

Good luck for wrapping up before you leave, and I hope you enjoy Europe!