So it's now one month since I started the blog.
Thanks to those who dropped by and read, and maybe commented. Hope you continue! Because I will.
I really didn't know where this would take me, and I still don't, but so far I'm enjoying the trip.
Anticipating blog posts has made me think about what is worth mentionning - even to myself - and what could or what shouldn't be a concern or a big thing. In that way, I guess, the blog has had therapeutic effects.
I enjoy the writing too and I hope it will improve (reading back I find structure of the posts could sometimes be better).
So, I am determined to continue this blog and hopefully people will continue to enjoy reading it!
Saturday, 12 April 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I'll stick around! please continue!
Keep up the good work. :)
Post a Comment