Lecture prep is preventing me to go into deeper stuff tonight as I was hoping for; but I'll just mention this for today. I opened a drawer yesterday and remember my old minidisc player... Because of an ipod, I forgot all about it.
It was actually my first "bigger buy" when I started getting paid as a PhD student (yes, sorry, here we get enough to live on...)
So I took it out and am going to listen to stuff I listened to in the past century... I forgot about some good stuff there!
Like Dubstar's Saint-Swithin's day, some old Divine Comedy stuff, The Rentals,... ah! the 20th century! Ah! the 1990s!
Some such old stuf DID make it to the ipod though, like the Smiths (I know, not very 21st century either!).
Right, I'd better get back to it.
Monday, 21 April 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment